My Draconic Domination Deck List from C17


I typically play kitchen table magic. So last year I picked up the Commander 2017 Draconic Domination. This was my first interaction with the Commander format.

The deck is fun to play. It's pretty straight forward you ramp and usually drop around one dragon per turn. A lot of my friends that are new to magic enjoy it for that reason. Their isn’t to much to keep track of and the concept while straight forward it is still pretty strong.

So I just wanted to link a couple of deck lists:

Here is a link to a helpful article on upgrading the precon.

Here is a link to my current Draconic Domination on tappedout.net.

Notable Upgrades
I picked up Bolas for a dollar and then the other two I had laying around, they add some fun to the deck. Check out my deck list for a couple of the other cheap upgrades I put in. They are mainly better target removal spells.





No comments